Terms & Conditions
We have just a few common sense rules to ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests, which we respectfully ask you to note:
- dogs must be kept on a lead, attended by an adult and all mess picked up.
- no campfires – disposables barbeques must be on a stand.
- arrival before 8.00pm please.
- there is a charge for visitors whom we ask to report to reception and park off site.
- check out by 11.00am please.
- staying late on day of departure is possible by prior arrangement with a £5.00 charge until 4.00p.m.
- sorry but we are unable to refund for early departure.
- washing cars, caravans or motorhomes on site is not allowed.
- because of potential noise issues, multiple groups of visitors only by prior arrangement.
- we ask that children do not play ball games in high season or after 8.00p.m.
- the speed limit is strictly 5 m.p.h.
- management reserves the right to require guests who behave noisy or inappropriately to leave.
Thanks for your co-operation